Magic Flight Launch Box Review
When the Magic Flight Launch Box Portable Vaporizer hit the market in 2010, it really took off!!!! There has never been a reaction to a portable like this in the history of vaping, and it captured the title of best vaporizer in the new category for 2010 . . . and the excitement has not lost a bit of speed in 2011! It seems like everyone who sees one or who touches one has to have one! Read on, and you’ll see why.
Just look what the Best Vaporizer of 2010 – the Magic Flight Launch Box Portable Vaporizer has to offer.
- It’s portable – so small it will fit in a shirt or pants pocket (2.5 x 1.25 x 0.9”) and that’s really small!
- It’s user friendly – there is nothing to screw up here!
- It’s fast-fast-fast – from charge to vapor, only a couple of seconds.
- It’s safe – since the power source is a battery, nothing can catch fire.
- It’s stealthy – you can hide this baby in the palm of your hand.
- It’s silent – there is nothing here to make noise.
- It’s as close to odor free as possible – practice and develop your technique before trying in public.
- It has a lifetime warranty.
- It’s made of maple hardwood, with a stainless steel screen and spring clip, steel pins, Plexiglas cover, glass draw pipe, and contains no solder (lead), which stated simply means no harmful materials were used in the manufacture of this product.
- It can be preloaded, so no more lost weed when trying to load out of doors on a windy day.
- It’s made in the USA.
In addition to the features mentioned above, we’d like to point out the one extraordinary thing about the Magic Flight Launch Box Portable Vaporizer that made it the Best Vaporizer for 2010, and swept away all of the competition in the portable category.
The Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer’s instant on and off capability is what makes it so unique in the world of vaporizers. Using this feature, you preload the chamber – but unlike other vaporizers – you can take a hit, and then not take another until hours later. You can spread out your draws, all from one loaded chamber, over as much time as you’d like. (Other vape units have to cook their entire load once they get started.)
A single AA rechargeable battery is the reason why the Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer can give you this type of vapor delivery. The only time vapor is produced is when the battery is inserted, and since you remove it as soon as you have completed your draw, you leave the remaining load stored in the chamber in its original condition until you are ready for the next. One battery will usually support one load of 4-8 doses, but this varies with each user, and the strength of the draw.
We do need to add a little more about the batteries that operate the Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer. Regular AA Duracell or Energizer batteries won’t work. You have to use rechargeable batteries rated 2000mAh and higher. The kit comes with 2 NiMH rechargeable batteries and a NiMH battery charger but, if you’ve had any experience with chargers, you know they sometimes take a long time to do the job, and you might not want to wait that long. So . . . do yourself a favor, and when you order your own Magic-Flight Launch Box Vaporizer, order a second battery charger and second set of batteries. Then you’ll always be ready to go.